Digital Photography Complete Course: Learn Everything You Need to Know in 20 Weeks
$20.40 in stock
51 used from $ 14.98
- DK Publishing Dorling Kindersley
Build your photography skills step-by-step with an independent photography course that guides you through every aspect of digital photography. Packed with advice and stunning images, this guide will help you master your photography and image-editing skills, and maximize your artistic talent in as little as 20 weeks.
Digital Photography Complete Course uses a combination of tutorials, step-by-step demonstrations, practical assignments, and Q&As to help you understand and use your camera to its full capacity. Choose your own pace to work through the modules—the program is completely customizable to your schedule. As you work through the lessons, test your new knowledge and troubleshoot common issues.
With the aid of helpful text and innovative graphics in Digital Photography Complete Course, you'll explore a wide range of genres: Find out how to create landscapes, portraits, still life, and action shots as you discover the full range of your camera and learn how to take...
How to Create Stunning Digital Photography
$19.96 in stock
72 used from $ 7.60
- Tony Northrup s Dslr Book
Stunning Digital Photography is much more than a book; it's a hands-on, self-paced photography class with over 14 hours of online training videos and free help from the author and other readers. That's why award-winning author and photographer Tony Northrup's book is the #1 photography book with over 250,000 readers.
This book gives you five innovations no other book offers:
1) Free video training. Watch over 12 hours of fast-paced, hands-on video tutorials integrated into the book to support and reinforce the lessons. View the videos using any web browser or by scanning QR codes with your smartphone.
2) Hands-on practices. Complete the practices at the end of every chapter to get the real world experience you need.
3) Practice quizzes. At the end of Chapters 2-13 you have the option of taking an online quiz to apply what you learned in the chapter and make sure you didn't miss anything important.
4) Classroom support. Join an author led private community of supportive, helpful...
The Beginner's Photography Guide: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from Your Digital Camera
$13.56 in stock
32 used from $ 8.01
- The Beginner s Photography Guide 2nd Edition
The Beginner's Photography Guide, 2nd Edition is DK's bestselling manual for any novice photographer who wants to unlock the potential of their new digital camera.
Assuming no prior knowledge, this guide's easy-to-follow, step-by-step layout makes it accessible as it takes you through every technique you need to create stunning images, from exposure to flash to image enhancement. Handy checklists provide a quick rundown of the equipment and camera settings for each technique, and at-a-glance comparison images show how camera settings can produce remarkably different results. Hundreds of inspirational images provide even more motivation to reach your goal.
Fully updated to reflect all the latest developments in technology and creative trends in digital image-making, The Beginner's Photography Guide, 2nd Edition will empower you to achieve your full potential as a digital photographer.
We add products occasionally that may interest you. If you are interested and then purchase, we also make a small amount that goes towards the sites upkeep. It costs you nothing extra and we aim to save you money where we can!
I live in Manchester, UK and try to promote other artists and writers when I can.I'm so pleased you found our community and I hope to chat to you soon!!Please comment on my posts if you like them 🙂
Latest posts by Isabella F A Shores (see all)
- Epic Battle Music | Powerful Soundtrack Orchestral | Trailer music, cinematic music, action music - 19th February 2019
- Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw – Official Trailer 1 (2019) | The Rock, Jason Statham - 18th February 2019
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | Official Trailer | MTV Movies - 16th February 2019