Art as Decoration

Just a place to hang out
Ludwig-Keck
Editor

Art as Decoration

Post by Ludwig-Keck » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:15 pm

There is a draft article in the dashboard that I wanted Abbie to look at, but now with Dorothy's two posts on color and art, I am having second thoughts. My topic was basically about the use of art as decoration. A ghastly thought, but Dorothy has no qualms.

The trigger for my thought was the new FAA/Pixels feature of showing the art in "environments". Maybe I should change my thinking and expand my story to claim that art is always used as decoration. Even a gallery curator decideds what "looks good" in a room and along with other pieces.

Any arguments?

IsabellaShores
Site Admin
Zodiac: Aries

Re: Art as Decoration

Post by IsabellaShores » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:12 pm

I will leave it to you but don't stop posting something just because someone else has the same theme

I really have no arguments
------------------
Isabella Shores, FRSA
O.A.M. Founder (aka The Big Cheese)

Ludwig-Keck
Editor

Post by Ludwig-Keck » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Thank you Abbie for publishing my article. I smiled at your comment. There seems to be a problem, however. Nobody else knows of the article. It does not show on the OAM home page, it is not in the Art topic list, it was not in the email news. I had no idea that we can hide posts ;-)

Ludwig-Keck
Editor

Post by Ludwig-Keck » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:59 pm

Figured it out. There is a story there. A story for the team, not for public distribution. Not yet sure where to tell this tale.