Welcome!! please register to see all our forums and to join in!

This site uses cookies – small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers

My name is Bill, and yours?

To become a full member you can either post lots of good, interesting posts over a period of time, or take a short cut and introduce yourself here. If you do, and we like your post, an admin will promote you early :)
bposnerimages
Editor
Zodiac: Cancer

My name is Bill, and yours?

Post by bposnerimages » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:02 pm

I've been a internet traveler since the very late 80s/very early 90s. Back then the paths were few, the road was very bumpy and the language was very techie. through out the years, as computers became more powerful and data became more digital I found a fascination in the ease and creativity offered by user digital camera and computer post processing programs. I've developed my love of this into a image creating business. I use the camera as the starting point in many ways as the beginning of an image, and take it to many new levels through computer manipulation. I am now reaching into digital painting with no photograph as a basis. Who knows where the technology and creativity will take me and others.

I enjoy reading and listening to any thing by or for artists of all type. Although I'm still travel the internet as more and more paths are revealed, I still enjoy most a F2F (face to face) conversation verse the keyboard, whenever possible.

I hope to meet new people into their art at this destination and look forward to new and exciting things coming online here 8-)

IsabellaShores
Site Admin
Zodiac: Aries

Post by IsabellaShores » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:43 pm

::WAVES::
------------------
Isabella Shores, FRSA
O.A.M. Founder (aka The Big Cheese)