Welcome!! please register to see all our forums and to join in!

This site uses cookies – small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers

My name is Isabella

To become a full member you can either post lots of good, interesting posts over a period of time, or take a short cut and introduce yourself here. If you do, and we like your post, an admin will promote you early :)
IsabellaShores
Site Admin
Zodiac: Aries

My name is Isabella

Post by IsabellaShores » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:50 am

Hello

My name is Isabella F A Shores

I live in Manchester, UK, with my BF Robin and our crazy family of pets

We are both artists and work in the world of art.

I founded this site to get chatting with like minded people and to, hopefully, pick up some tips along the way :D
------------------
Isabella Shores, FRSA
O.A.M. Founder (aka The Big Cheese)

Robin-Muirhead
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Robin-Muirhead » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi Isabella this forum could be a good source of art advertisement and marketing and sales help

IsabellaShores
Site Admin
Zodiac: Aries

Post by IsabellaShores » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Hopefully ;)
------------------
Isabella Shores, FRSA
O.A.M. Founder (aka The Big Cheese)

Roseann
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Roseann » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Greetings and Salutations,

My name is Roseann.

I live in New England in the US with my engineer BF. Unfortunately, due to allergies, no pets.

I'm an artist who is working in art, but not as successfully as I would like.

My work is in a transition state right now, so I'm mostly producing abstracts and kaleidoscopes.

I've been doing my best to stick to a schedule where I work, at least an hour, every day. However, I'm currently dealing with a new illness and three aging relatives. Needless to day, some days the schedule doesn't even work.