Forum

Happiness  

RSS

(@jlovephotography)
New Member VIP Member
April 4, 2019 15:43  

Okay. let's see if I can get this right. Thursday's themes include 'happiness'.  One of my happy places is the beach. Thanks for your patience while I get the hang of this! 🙂

SunsetBeach

ReplyQuote
(@abbieadmin)
Trusted Member Admin
April 4, 2019 15:45  

Perfect!!  Thank you for sharing!

By the way, that is my happy place too... unfortunately I do not get there very often right now.  Kathy, who does all the writing challenged here, it is also hers!!  You will fit right in here LOL

Abbie
-------------------
Founder
“If you hear a voice within you saying, ‘You are not a painter,’ then by all means paint, boy, and that voice will be silenced.” ~ Vincent van Gogh

ReplyQuote
(@jlovephotography)
New Member VIP Member
April 4, 2019 15:57  

Thanks, Abbie. I dream about it all the time when I can't be there. I've lived on a body of water most of my life, as I do now. Michigan is perfect for that because you can walk to a lake anywhere you are here. But there is nothing like the ocean... be still my heart. It is sometimes my birthday gift to go to the ocean. It is a place of great reverence for me. As I'm sure you can relate. 

I'm retired now and have more time to pursue my passion for creating art and being in community with others who share my passion. It feels so good! 

ReplyQuote
(@abbieadmin)
Trusted Member Admin
April 4, 2019 16:00  

I love my job as it brings me into close proximity to artists all the time.  We are a crazy bunch but I find that most people share the same love of nature and all things alive.  The sea is a perfect example of that.

I am so glad you joined our site,  I do hope you get to post a site post sometime.  It has been nice getting to know a little more about you

Abbie
-------------------
Founder
“If you hear a voice within you saying, ‘You are not a painter,’ then by all means paint, boy, and that voice will be silenced.” ~ Vincent van Gogh

ReplyQuote
(@jlovephotography)
New Member VIP Member
April 4, 2019 16:02  

Well, I'm so new I don't even know what it means to post a site post. LOL. But I'll go with the flow... I need to get back over to FAA now and work on updating my 'Site #2'. Yikes. 

ReplyQuote
(@abbieadmin)
Trusted Member Admin
April 4, 2019 16:04  

HAHAHAHA It means creating a post on the main site which is then spread across our social networks

See the main menu up top
Members
CreatePost

Version #2 is awesome.  Once set up that is it, no more needs to be done to it

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Abbie

Abbie
-------------------
Founder

ReplyQuote
Share: